Where can I get the vaccination?
People eligible for a free influenza immunisation
Eligible people can get a free vaccination from their family doctor/general practice, and it is usually the practice nurse who administers the vaccine.
Many community pharmacies provide free influenza vaccinations to:
- individuals aged 65 years and older
- pregnant women (any trimester)
People who are not eligible to receive a free influenza immunisation
Influenza immunisation is available from:
- Your family doctor/general practice
- Accident and medical clinic
- Workplace/Occupational health service
- Some pharmacies
Please contact your provider regarding the cost of influenza immunisation.